I have not received any emails relating to my order?
Emails relating to your order are sent to the email address given during your checkout process. Please note, this may be an email address automatically given by your chosen payment option (such as PayPal or ApplePay). Please check your 'junk' or 'spam' folder and ensure the FireStar Toys domain has been 'whitelisted' in your personal email settings. Our system will automatically generate an order confirmation email once your order has been received by our system. You will receive a further email once our Pick & Pack Team are working on your order. Finally, you will receive an email notifying you that your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
How can I track my order?
If you selected a tracked shipping option, then you will receive an email with a tracking link once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse. Please be aware that there may be a small delay between receiving the email and the tracking link updating. If you are having any issues tracking your order, please email our Customer Support Team.
Where can I track my order?
- Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive a tracking link via email. You can also use this tracking number on your domestic postal services tracking page for additional details on your orders progress.
When will I receive my order?
This depend on where your order is being delivered to and the shipping method selected by you at checkout. Please refer to our Delivery & Returns Page for estimated shipping times.
When will my order be dispatched?
We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 2-5 working days. However, please note that during, and immediately after, events such as holidays, sales, new releases, and bank holiday weekends, this may take slightly longer.
Currently, a minority of orders containing custom printed items may be subject to a dispatch date upto 2 weeks from the original purchase date (if orders are combined at checkout, this will be up to four weeks from the latest orders purchase date). We aim to ensure this dispatch delay is minimised wherever possible and grately appreciate your patience whilst we work to reduce this.
What do I do if I have a problem with my order?
We hope that your order arrives as expected, but on the rare occasion this is not the case, please email our Customer Support Team and they will do all they can to resolve your issue. Please provide them with your order number, a picture of the dispatch note clearly displaying the FireStar colleague stamp, and any additional images or information to help better explain your issue.
How do I make a return?
If you wish to return part or all of your order, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. We ask that this request is made within 14 days of receipt of your order. Items will need to be sent back to our warehouse for inspection and may be subject to a restocking fee.
Can I amend my order?
If you have made a mistake on your order, please email our Customer Support Team as soon as possible, who will endeavour to make any necessary adjustments. Please be aware that we will not be able to make any adjustments to your order once it has been dispatched.
Unfortunately, we are unable to add items to your existing order. However, if the status of your order is 'New', you can place a second order and have this shipped with your original order at no additonal shipping cost. You can select this option on the Basket Page in the Shipping dropdown, once your delivery country has been selected. Customers must be logged in to their account for this option to be available. You can find further information about this on our News & Updates Page.
Have you received my return?
Once we have received your return to our warehouse it will be processed, which can take up to 10 working days. Once your return has been processed we will send you an email of confirmation. If requesting a refund, it will be refunded back to your orignal payment method and can take up to 5 working days to process and for the funds to clear.
My delivery address is wrong, what can I do?
If you have noticed a mistake on your delivery address please email our Customer Support Team as soon as possible to allow the team to amend this for you. Unfortunately, if your order has already dispatched, we will be unable to amend the delivery address.
What if something I purchased is no longer available?
On occasions, some items in your order may not be immidiately available due to a stock error. If this is the case, a member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you via the email address supplied by you at checkout. You will be offered the option of StarPoints worth greater than the items value, or a refund for the unavailable item. In the meantime, your package will be dispatched to avoid any unecessary delays in you receiving the rest of your order.
Why is my discount code not working?
- There could be many reasons why your discount code is not working. Please double check the expiry date of the code and whether there is a minimum spend required to use it. Some older codes may no longer be recognised by our system due to them being retired.
I'm looking to buy in bulk, do you offer a trade discount?
Please reach out to our Commercial Team to discuss our trade options in more detail.
I'm trying to track my order, can you access any further tracking information?
- Unfortunately, we do not have access to any additional tracking information. We can only see the same information provided by the shipping carrier that our customers can see.
Do you ship to my county?
We offer World-wide shipping, so it doesn't really matter whether you live in the UK, Australia or somewhere in between, we can ship orders directly to your door; We even offer a variety of shipping methods!
Please be aware that some destinations may not be serviced by our shipping carrier partners during times of unrest or force majeure. If you have any concerns regarding your destination country, please reach out to our Customer Support Team for help.
How much is shipping?
In order to help make sure your order arrives on time we have provided a number of delivery options depending on where in the world you live and the total weight of your order. You can see more details relating to this on our Delivery & Returns page.
An item I want is out of stock, when will it return?
- We are unable to confirm when or if an item will be back in stock. We receive deliveries from our suppliers every day, so new and existing products are constantly being added and restocked. To make sure you know when an item returns, sign up for a back in stock request on the products page using your email. Once the item is back in stock, you will receive an email notifications straight to your inbox.
When will my favourite brand re-stock?
We place orders regularly with our wide range of suppliers meaning we constantly have awesome new products and restocks on old favourites. To be the first to know when we have new products from a big brand, we recommend keeping an eye on our instagram and making sure you sign up to our newsletter.
How can I be notified when an item I want is back in stock?
- If an item is currently out of stock, you can sign up on the items page to receive a back in stock notification. By submitting your email address you ensure that you will receive a notification directly to your inbox once that item is available to purchase.
Do you make custom designed and printed figures to order?
If you are interested in a custom designed or printed figure please reach out to our Commercial Team with the specifics of your request. Please be aware that due to the sheer number of our internal custom printed projects, we are unable to accept external projects below 100 figures.
Are your custom designs printed on genuine LEGO?
- We print directly on to genuine LEGO for all our custome printed figures. Some additional parts and accessories may be from our fantastic range of LEGO minifigure compatible brands, many of which are made exclusively for us!
Do you use stickers or vinyl for your custom designs?
- Our designs are directly printed on to the LEGO figure for a perfect and play-resistant finish. No horrible sticker. No tacky vinyl. Just pure printed awesomeness.
What are StarPoints?
StarPoints are our way of rewarding customers that put the Star (that's you) in FireStar (that's us)! We'll reward you every time you spend with us, it's our way of saying thanks and what better way to say thanks than to give you free LEGO? We'll even give you your own Share Code to use across social media. Every time someone uses your Share Code to make a purchase, you'll receive the same amount of points as they do! All you need to do is set up an account and you're good to go - click here to create your account.
I placed an order, but my StarPoints have not updated in my account?
- StarPoints earned for your order are added to your account once that order has been dispatched from our warehouse. This is to accomodate any changes you wish to make to your order before it is shipped and means your StarPoints can be adjusted accordingly.
I can't see my order in my account?
Orders are associated to your account by your first name, last name, and email address. If the details used during purchase do not match those on your account, the order will not automatically be visible. If this is the case, please contact our Customer Support Team who should be able to manually connect your order to your existing customer account.
What payment methods do you accept?
In addition to Maestro and Visa debit and credit cards, we also accept AMEX, PayPal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Klarna. You can also use StarPoints you have earned through our customer loyalty program towards a purchase!