Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the www.firestartoys.com website and purchase of the products (or services) ("Products") on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
Shopping with FireStar Toys Ltd
• When you place an order for a product in any of the ways described above ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
• You can order your products online at www.firestartoys.com
• When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order. If the product is available and the details of the order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the products purchased. If the product is not available we will let you know by email.
• FireStar Toys Ltd may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
• All new orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
• The price for each product is shown on www.firestartoys.com includes VAT for UK and EU countries.
• The price for each product to Non-EU countries (excluding the UK) is the price shown and does not include VAT
• Non-EU customers (excluding the UK) are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
• All prices shown are excluding postage and packaging.
• The total price at checkout will show the post and packaging charges separately.
• You will be notified of the shipping costs automatically before you submit your payment details, based on the delivery address you specify.
• We always try to make sure that the prices on www.firestartoys.com are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled) If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
• Prices are quoted on www.firestartoys.com in UK pounds - outside the UK your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in UK pounds and FireStar Toys Ltd cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
• The FireStar Toys Ltd reserve the right to change product prices at any time. If in the unlikely instance, any price change affects your order you will be notified by email. You will have the right to cancel your order for a full refund or continue with the order at the amended price. This does not affect your statuary rights.
• FireStar Toys Ltd delivers worldwide.
• Orders sent to EU countries with a value less than £135 GBP will be sent with VAT prepaid using the EU IOSS system. The VAT paid will be shown at checkout and will vary for each EU country VAT rate. We are not responsible for any local sales taxes that may apply to individual countries.
• Orders sent to EU countries with a value greater than £135 GBP are outside of the EU IOSS system. These orders will still be sent with the VAT prepaid directly via our selected courier companies. We are not responsible for any local sales taxes that may apply to individual countries.
• Delivery outside the UK and EU countries may be subject to customs, VAT or local sales taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. If so, the shipping company should contact you once your package has arrived at customs to let you know the charge due, or else you should consult your local customs office. Unfortunately, we cannot advise you what these charges will be and FireStar Toys Ltd is not responsible for them.
• Special Delivery requires a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your products.
• If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible.
• Please order with enough lead time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as FireStar Toys Ltd cannot be responsible for this.
• Any missing or lost order must be reported within 12 weeks of your dispatch date, we cannot offer a replacement order or refund for claims made after this date.
• This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
• Payments can only be made through our website at www.firestartoys.com, we accept major cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay and Klarna
• We do not store any credit or debit card information.
• We try to keep our product data as accurate as possible, but cannot guarantee that a particular product will always be available. If we cannot supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
• All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
• If we do not currently stock any items that you would like to purchase from one of our ranges, please email us with the details and we will contact our suppliers for availability. If the products are available we will list them for sale within 21 days.
Free Gift With Purchase (NOT ACTIVE)
• Orders must reach a total value of £25 or higher (excluding shipping) to qualify for the promotion. If the use of StarPoints, Discount Codes, or Voucher Codes bring the order value to below £25, the order will not be eligible for the promotion.
• Orders must contain either 'Custom Design Arms SW Captain Vaughn' (CPA120) or 'Custom Design Arms SW Luke Skywalker Rebel Hero' (CPA121) to qualify for the promotion.
• The promotion will run from 12.00PM GMT on Friday 1st September 2023 until 11.59PM GMT on Sunday 3rd September 2023.
• All orders placed with a qualifying spend during the selected promotional period will be eligible to receive the appropriate free gift (whilst stocks last, 1 per order).
• The gift will be added to your shopping cart automatically at checkout with £0.00 value. If you add the gift manually to the shopping cart, it will be counted as a normal product with regular price instead of a gift.
• All free gifts are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives or any other gift.
• In the event of a refund, if your order fails to qualify for a free gift after the refund, the gift should be returned with your order, or we will deduct the full price of the gift from your refund.
• FireStar Toys reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
2X StarPoints Weekend (NOT ACTIVE)
• All products site-wide will provide double StarPoints when purchased. Exclusions may apply.
• The promotion will run from 24th November 2023 00:00am GMT until 28th November 2023 00:00am GMT.
• StarPoints will only be applied to customers with an account. Please ensure you have an existing account or create one at checkout.
• StarPoints are automatically added to your account once your order has been dispatched.
Copyright and Trade Marks
• FireStar Toys Ltd does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
• The copyright in FireStar Toys Ltd and the content of all the software, website, and pages relating to The FireStar Toys Ltd website is owned by or licensed to FireStar Toys Ltd unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
• Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of FireStar Toys Ltd, all photographs on it, and its marketing materials.
• You may use FireStar Toys Ltd for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of FireStar Toys Ltd for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on FireStar Toys Ltd may not be used for any other purpose.
• The FireStar Toys Ltd and our logos are trade names or trademarks of FireStar Toys Ltd and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.
• However, FireStar Toys Ltd does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trademark and the trademarks of the brands featured on www.firestartoys.com belong to their respective owners.
• If you require any further information please contact: FireStar Toys Ltd, Unit 6 Lismirrane Industrial Park, Elstree Road, Elstree, Herts WD6 3EE - Tel: +44 (0) 208 2077 011